All students must set up a direct deposit link to his or her checking account. This is helpful in cases in which a student regularly receives a refund of financial aid or receives other refunds, such as those resulting from overpayment. A common cause of overpayment is dropping classes and/or labs after tuition has been paid.
Once direct deposit is set up, all refunds will be directed to the student’s checking account. With this option, students will receive refunds 24-48 hours after the refund is generated.
To set up direct deposit, follow these steps:
1. Log into LESESNE GATEWAY
2. Click on the Menu dropdown in the upper left corner, select the Student tab
3. Scroll down to the Manage Money & Make Payments box, select “Click to pay your tuition and review billing information”.
4. You will be redirected to Banner9 page. Click on I agree.
5. You will then be redirected to commerce.cashnet.com, our online billing and payment portal. Click “My Account” from the menu on the left.
6. In the “Direct deposit refunds” section, click “sign up”. Agree to the terms and conditions by entering your Student ID as your electronic signature, then click continue.
7. Follow prompts to complete enrollment. Be sure to have your bank account number and routing number, and name of the account holder.