Students may pay their account through LESESNE GATEWAY using an electronic check. Using this feature is free of charge.
Before using this feature, please note the following: Some special types of checking accounts may have restrictions on using electronic payments, for example, lines of credit and brokerage accounts. If you have questions about your checking account, please contact your financial institution. Also, please remember that you must use the account number as printed on your check, not the number that is listed on your debit card.
Instructions for paying with an e-check on the Lesesne Gateway
>> First, take out a blank check, so you will have the required information in front of you.
1. Go to the LESESNE GATEWAY.
2. Login with your USERNAME AND PASSWORD.
3. Select the STUDENT tab
4. Select MANAGE MONEY AND MAKE PAYMENT on the lower left
5. Select PAY CURRENT TERM
6. You will be redirected to The Citadel secure payment site by selecting I AGREE
You will see a graphic like this to help you identify the needed information.
* The Routing number is the first number which appears on the check.
* The Account number, which appears in the middle, may be longer or shorter than the one in the example, so please enter your entire account number.
6. Enter the requested information and click “Continue.” Follow the on-screen instructions.