Welcome to the Office of the Treasurer
The Treasurer’s office, along with the Office of Accounting, is part of the Financial Services department, which reports to the Vice President for Finance and Business Affairs. The Office of the Treasurer is responsible for support of activities including:
- Collection of all monies due The Citadel
- All correspondence concerning fees, payments, and status of accounts
- Clearance for participation in commencement exercises
- Maintenance of information regarding monthly installment plans and other ways to finance a student’s education
- Partial refunds for withdrawal during a semester
- Preparation of 1098-t tax documents
Upcoming Important Dates:
November 18- Spring 2023 tuition bills available online
December 13, 2022– SCCC Spring 2023 tuition payments due
December 13, 2022– CGC/CTP Spring 2023 tuition payments due
For more information, please select one of the tabs at the left.
Tuition and Fees – Fall 2022 and Spring 2023
Please follow this link for information on 2022-2023 TUITION AND FEES.
THE DUE DATE FOR FALL TUITION FOR THOSE NOT PARTICIPATING IN THE PAYMENT PLAN IS AUGUST 4, 2022.
IF YOU ARE PARTICIPATING IN THE PAYMENT PLAN, THE FIRST PAYMENT IS DUE AUGUST 1, 2022.
Payments made online through Lesesne Gateway post to the student account automatically. Paper checks are processed within three business day of receipt.
If you have any questions or need additional information:
112 Bond Hall – Monday-Friday 9-5 during school term
The 2021 1098T is available online.
Please follow these instructions to access your 1098T online.
To get a duplicate official copy of your 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 or 2019 1098-T form, follow this link.
You will need the Student’s First and Last Name, Social Security Number, Zip Code
A paper copy of the 1098-T Education Tax Credit form for 2020 will be mailed to the home address on file by January 31, 2021.
Please visit Education Tax Credits for more information and Frequently Asked Questions.
Viewing your Bill
All incoming freshman, returning Cadets and CGC students can access the “Student tab” in Lesesne Gateway to view billing information.
As always, we are pleased to support all students, parents, faculty, staff, and members of The Citadel community.
To make a payment, the following options are available:
- Pay in person with cash, check, or money order during business hours.
- Mail a check/money order to Treasurer, The Citadel, 171 Moultrie St., Charleston, SC 29409.
- Pay online with a credit card or electronic check using Lesene Gateway or BannerWeb.
- Pay by wire transfer; contact the Treasurer’s office for information about using this option.
Remember: Always include the student’s full name with any payment to avoid confusion. If you have The Citadel Identification number, this will speed the process and guarantee accuracy.
As of July 1, 2008, Federal Financial Aid regulations prohibit the use of excess financial aid to pay off past-due balances.
We want to help students avoid any confusion or interruption in their enrollment and course registration process. It is therefore important that payments be made on time. Doing so will avoid being dropped from classes (requiring a new registration process) and incurring late fees.