A physical inventory of all property will be made annually. An Inventory Verification List will be produced each year and distributed to the departmental custodian accompanied by instructions on accomplishing the inventory verification. The Inventory Verification List will be provided by the first day of the month in which the inventory verification is scheduled, and the completed verification must be returned by the last day of the month.
If a change in the annual verification month is desired, contact the Property Manager.
|Health & Human Performance||27401/27402|
|Director of Physical Plant||30002|
|Director of Financial Services||41001|
|School of Engineering||25001|
|Citadel Graduate College||20251|
|VP Facilities and Engineering||30001|
|School of Humanities||26001|
|AUGUST||Office of the President||10001|
|Communications and Marketing||50001|
|Zucker School of Education|
Central Stores Inventory Procedures
A Central Stores inventory will be conducted annually during the month of June.
- All stores will be frozen at a predesignated time and will remain frozen until inventory is completed.
- Two teams acting independently of each other will conduct the inventory.
– Both teams will use the Stock Count List generated by the central stores requisitioning system to record their count.
– Both counts will be compared by the Supply Manager.
– If the two counts do not agree on a given item, then a recount of that item will be taken by the Supply Manager.
- Upon completion of the physical inventory, the Supply Manager will complete a Stock Value List.
- The Supply Manager will certify that the report is true and accurate and submit the reports to the Director of Procurement Services.