MD/MBA Dual Degree Program
A sequential MD/MBA degree is available to students in conjunction with MUSC. Applicants that are interested in the MD/MBA dual degree program must be admitted separately to each program. Requirements for MD students applying to The Citadel:
- Acceptance into the Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine
- Acceptance into The Citadel School of Business
- MCAT scores may be accepted in place of GMAT scores
- Official transcripts from each school or college previously attended
- Professional resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- Sequential Course of Study
The sequential MD/MBA dual degree program is a 5-year course of study. The MBA coursework is taken during the summer between the first and second year of medical school. The year between the third and fourth year of medical school is dedicated entirely to MBA coursework.
Students will be charged MUSC College of Medicine tuition for the MD coursework and charged The Citadel School of Business tuition for MBA coursework.
For more information about the program, please contact Dr. Debra Hazen-Martin in the Dean’s office of the College of Medicine at MUSC, firstname.lastname@example.org.