While you may refer to the links below for specific game rules, some of our rules are universal. For example,
- Before the start of play, designate one player from each team to act as team captain. During play, communicate with game officials through this team captain.
- Each team should designate a minimum of one cadet to officiate each preliminary round game in which it plays.
- Start time is forfeit time: there is no grace period for players to arrive late.
- Two (2) game forfeits disqualify a team from further play.
- Written protest, sent via e-mail from the Athletic Officer (Corps Intramurals) or Team Captain (College Intramurals) and to the Director of Intramurals, must be received within 24 hours of the game finish. A protest may concern only a rule interpretation, not an official’s judgment.
- Be reminded that players will communicate with officials through their team captain. Arguing, debating, crowding, or intimidating an official or an opponent are unacceptable behaviors. An official may warn or eject a player for poor sportsmanship. An ejected player must leave the field of play immediately, or the team will be disqualified.