Important reminders and links for current Honors Program Students
The Citadel Honors Program students will track their progress and meet regularly with the Honors Program staff to verify status and plan for the remaining semesters. This is to ensure that students stay on track and do not miss any deadlines. The Curriculum page has information on course requirements and checklists to assist you. Most courses in the Honors Program are taken in lieu of Core Curriculum requirements at The Citadel. Therefore, freshman and sophomore year are when most classes are taken. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to the office. Below you will find helpful reminders and links for current Honors Program students.
- Reviewed your Honors Program course requirements lately?
- Visited the Career Center for advice and guidance?
- Applied for scholarships or explored the various study abroad opportunities?
- Registered for your next Honors Program course?
Honors Program Student Announcements:
- We are looking for some good pictures, articles, stories, etc. of our Honors Program Students! Keep a journal or collect some interesting pictures of your summer activities and please contact us. Adding your experiences to our website is important to us.