Special Merit Award Recipient in 2005
Other Magazines Category
Case District III Advancement Awards Program
2004, 2003, and 2002 Editions included in winning entry.
- Joseph W. Rohe III, Class of 2003, Business Administration Major.
- Joshua A. Wells, Class of 2003, Electrical Engineering Major.
- Thomas Rachelski, Class of 2004, English Major.
This issue features five papers, several from the English department and one each Modern Languages, Political Science, and the Honors Program.
To view the entire 2003 edition, click this link or the cover above.
- “Terrorism from Abu Nidal to Carlos the Jackal to Osama bin Laden: Recurring Themes and Key Departures,” Nicholas C. Sinclair, Class of 2003, Double Major in German and Political Science.
- “Allegorical Aspects of Hawthorne’s ‘The Celestial Railroad,'” Clay Middleton, Class of 2003, Political Science.
- “Max Frisch’s Herr Biedermann und die Brandstifter as a Modern Morality Play,” Jeffrey Cunningham, Class of 2004, Double Major in German and History.
- “The Sharpening of Language,” Joshua A. Wells, Class of 2003, Electrical Engineering Major.
- “Existentialism in Early 20th Century American Literature,” Nathan C. Potter, Class of 2004, English Major.