- Crystal Spring, Class of 2001, Triple Major in French, German, and Computer Science.
- Caleb Swigart, Class of 2002, Computer Science Major.
The fifth anniversary issue includes five papers from the following disciplines: business administration, English, history, and political science.
To view the entire 2001 edition, click this link or the cover above.
- “Joyce’s Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man,” Jeremiah Peterson, Class of 2003, English Major.
- “Economies in Transition: Russia at the Crossroads,” Anastasiya Smertina, Class of 2002, Business Administration Major.
- “Influence of Railroads on the Economy, South Carolina in the Late 19th Century to the Early 20th Century,” Stephen Foland, Class of 2002, History Major.
- “Feminine ‘Anthills’ in Herland and Brave New World,” Crystal Spring, Class of 2001, French, German, and Computer Science Major.
- “Leadership Styles of the United Nations’ Secretaries General,” David Preston, Class of 2001, History Major.