Would you like a more personal look into the field of education? Would you like guidance in achieving your career goals? Would you like a supportive one-on-one relationship with someone who has experience in the education field? If so, then you might be looking for a mentor.
The purpose of the Zucker Family School of Education’s Mentor Program is to support teacher candidates and counselor education students by providing counsel and assistance in the achievement of their career goals. This is accomplished by pairing students with established educators. Those who may participate include the following:
- Undergraduate education or teaching
- Graduate teacher education majors
- Counselor education majors
- If you are interested in becoming a
Mentee, please click HERE and complete
- Current or former educators with teaching, counseling, and/or educational administration experience
- If you are interested in becoming a Mentor, please click HERE and complete this form.
To begin the mentor/mentee process, please click the appropriate “HERE” link above, complete, and submit the form, or request a paper form to complete and submit by emailing Ms. Kim Wiseman at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to helping our students connect with professionals in the field of education!
Zucker Family School of Education Mentor Program
171 Moultrie St.
Charleston, SC 29409