Kaplan Test Prep
Kaplan is a great test prep resource that will help you prepare for your upcoming GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, or DAT.
Access Kaplan enrollment here: CITADEL – KAPLAN REGISTRATION FORM before the 1st or 15th of the month. DO NOT REGISTER ON THE KAPLAN WEBSITE; READ ALL INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE SUBMITTING REGISTRATION. Email email@example.com, include your name and CWID, to confirm you have completed the registration form.
Registrations are submitted to Kaplan twice monthly on the business day following the 1st and 15th. You will need a minimum of 2 weeks from registration to start date. For example, if you register on the 20th day of the month, your materials will be sent to Kaplan on the 2nd day of the following month. You will receive your print materials about one week later.
Which Kaplan course to choose?
1. Go to www.kaptest.com and type in your test choice – GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, or DAT – or click on the individual link below:
2. Click through the options to select your preferred course start date and time
- Scroll to “Prep Course Options” –> Click on “Online Course” or your course of choice
- Click “See Schedules”
- Scroll to review a schedule + timeline that starts at least 3 weeks after the day you register (i.e. you register on 1/25/21, you should look for an class that starts 2/8/21 or later).
- Click on the “Course Details” link
- Scroll to the bottom of that page to find the “Class Code” –> bottom left corner.
- Copy and paste this into the Google registration form here: The Citadel Kaplan Course Registration
- Self-paced will not have a class code. Enter “self-paced” in place of class code.
3. Complete THE CITADEL KAPLAN REGISTRATION FORM by the 1st or the 15th of the month; email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm registration. The Citadel Career Center will submit your registration on the 2nd and the 16th of the month. or the following business day.
4. Registration takes about 5 business days after the enrollment deadline. You will receive an email confirmation from Kaplan. If you did not, see FAQ below.
5.Your Kaplan fee will post to your tuition account by the 5th of the month following your registration date.
6. Complete your payment in Lesesne Gateway (see instructions below).
The registration page asks for a class code – What is that?
Kaplan classes have unique codes – 4 letters/4 numbers (example – GMSC0008) used by Kaplan to identify the class. These class codes are included online and in the printed schedules.
When will I see the Kaplan fee on my account?
The fee will post to your tuition account (typically) before the 5th of the month after your registration date. Pay fees by the 25th of the month to avoid any late fees. Student accounts with a balance greater than $500 are assessed a late fee of $150.00 on the 25th of the month.
How do I make a payment?
You may pay online or in the Treasurer’s office using credit card, cash, or check (in the same way you would pay for your tuition). Steps to pay online:
- Log into your Lesesne Gateway account
- Select “Student” tab > Click “to pay tuition and review billing information
- ”Click “I agree.” Then, Select “Payments” tab > “Make a Payment”
- Choose payment method > Follow instructions to pay > Review payment confirmation
- SAVE PAYMENT RECEIPT!
Can I pay for this with funds from my restricted account?
The Kaplan fee will be charged to your tuition account by the 5th of the month following registration. If restricted account funds are available, email the One Card office (email@example.com) to request the fee be paid with the funds from your One Card. The Treasurer’s Office can transfer funds from the One Card account to help cover your Kaplan fee.
Will Kaplan contact me directly? I did not get an email from Kaplan?
- After your registration, did you email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your registration? If not, please do that now. Your registration may have not been reviewed and submitted.
- Kaplan will mail your print material to you (or to The Citadel Career Center if you direct it to us in the registration process).
- You will receive email communication from Kaplan regarding online materials and instructions
- Students who do not receive this typically entered an improper email address on the original registration. Go to www.kaptest.com/login. Enter your email address. Create a password ONLY IF, you’ve never set up an online account. Click “I Forgot Password” if you didn’t get receive a welcome email or don’t remember your password. If you are unsure of what to do:
- Enter your email address —> click “forgot password”
- Check your email on file for a temporary password
- Reset your password
- Sign in with your email address and new password
I can log in, now what?
Once you are able to log in to your account, please click HERE for your Pre-Class Assignments and Class Expectations.
|MCAT & Pre Health Advising||Dr. Kathy Zanin / email@example.com||Bond Hall 322|
|MCAT & Pre Health Advising||Dr. Sarah Imam / firstname.lastname@example.org||Deas Hall Rm 204|
|LSAT & Pre Law Advising||Dr. Tom Horan / email@example.com|
|Citadel Treasurer’s Office||TRSR@citadel.edu||Bond Hall 112|
|The Citadel Career Center||The Citadel Career Center firstname.lastname@example.org||573 Huger Street|
|Kaplan Coordinator – Jennifer Hansenemail@example.com|