The Corps of Cadets should follow the Commandant’s Operations Order: Exams, Winter Furlough, and Muster, dated 28 November 2017 for return to campus. The campus will reopen as planned following the Winter Furlough.
- The Barracks will open at 1430 hrs.
- The Barber Shop will be open for those cadets needing haircuts, 1400 to 1800 hours. It will reopen at 0730 the following morning.
- The Warehouse will be open from 1500 to 1800 hours.
- Evening meal will be available for all cadets from 1700 to 1900 hours (cadets need to be in the appropriate uniform and properly groomed).
- At 1815 hours, a muster formation will be conducted (Annex D, Muster Formation Procedures).
- Cadets with travel issues should contact their cadet chain of command and their TAC officer to provide details of their situation.
- Most roads in Charleston are open. Main roads are passable, but many secondary roads still have snow or ice. Travelers should use good judgement and check local resources along their route for traffic updates. Real time information on South Carolina roads is available at the following link: http://www.scdps.gov/schp/webcad.asp